PIKA HMP Analog Trunk FXO Boards with Host Based Media Processing (HMP) provide up to 16 analog trunk ports. Highly flexible, they are software-configurable for use in multiple countries.
This 9.5 inch board features the new PCI Express format, and will easily integrate into a PC chassis. Media processing is performed using PIKA’s host-based (HMP) software resources.
These boards are ideal for traditional telephony applications as well as for logging, fax and VoIP applications. The boards enable voice and fax services by way of connectivity to TDM networks.
PIKA HMP Analog Trunk/FXO Boards, and PIKA MonteCarlo SDK with Host Based media processing (HMP) represent a complete and scalable set of reliable building blocks for the development of feature-rich communications solutions.
- Single slot PCIe card
- Only 9.5 inches long
- Available in densities ranging from 4 – 16 analog line circuits
- Superior host-based echo cancellation and RTP packetization available (suitable for analog to IP gateway applications)
- Advanced host-based media processing capabilities including voice, tone and conferencing
- Low latency host-based switching between PIKA’s boards
- Windows and Linux development environments via PIKA’s low and high level APIs